Some images are timeless. This photograph was recently uploaded to Maine Memory Network by the Swan’s Island Educational Society, which is participating in MHS’s Maine Community Heritage Project this year. Their website dedicated to the Island’s history will launch on Maine Memory in May. Stay tuned! Click here to see the 90 items they have put on Maine Memory so far.
- Invoice from Tucker's Book, Card & Job Printing Office, Portland, 1859Invoice from Tucker's Book, Card & Job Printing Office, Portland, 1859 This invoice to Mr. W. G. Hoben for miscellaneous print work including address cards, ByLaws, and posters is dated November 28, 1859. Mr. Hoben paid $14.25 for the work and was paid in full on December 27, 1859. The billhead states that the printing was done by Caloric Power […]
- Pepperell lower lagoon, Biddeford, 2014
- Film of Soap Box Derby, Portland, 1940
- Portland Music Festival flyer, Portland, 1923
- Invoice from Tucker's Book, Card & Job Printing Office, Portland, 1859