A month ago, we posted accessions statistics for the library and museum on our MHS blog. Now it’s Maine Memory’s turn.
How much traffic does the database see in a month? Well, as with accessions, it varies depending on how many Contributing Partners are active at a given time. February was a relatively active month, but not necessarily the most active.
Here’s the breakdown for the period 2/1/13 to 3/1/13, during which a total of 250 new items went online. Many of the organizations contributing items are participating in a current grant project or have received a grant in the past couple of years. (Links will take you to that contributor’s total to date number of items in MMN.)
- Maine Historical Society collections: 38
- Friendship Historical Society: 38
- Greater Rumford Area Historical Society: 40
- Mexico Historical Society: 24
- Norway Historical Society: 23
- Princeton Public Library: 20
- Bridgton Historical Society: 19
- Moosehead Historical Society: 10
- Dixfield History Society: 6
- Topsham Historical Society: 5
- Franco-American Collection: 5
- And, an additional 20 items from 14 other organizations, each of whom put up less than 5 items during that time period.
To see what’s even newer than that — having been added in just the past few days — visit our New Acquisitions page.